Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope you are all feeling happy and loved today. Think for a moment about all the people you have loved in life and the people who have loved you. Pretty astounding isn't it?! 

Here are some fun V-day links from around the web:

Tonight I am making gluten free brownies for one of my girlfriends here in grad school. I came across this chocolate gluten free cake recipe that looks pretty yummy. 

Red lipstick is perfect for Valentine's Day

You never know, the love of your life could be right around the corner.

I'm watching the movie Valentine's Day tonight, eating desserts, and drinking wine with some fabulous lady friends. Do you have fun plans?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the perfect night planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty grand! Though we had some Malibu rum punch...which I would not recommend.

    ReplyDelete