Monday, November 7, 2011

i want to party with florence

I think in my next life I'd like to come back as Florence Welch. I could do worse than be reincarnated as a 6 foot tall soul singing British red head. 


Shake it Out popped up on my radar today: 


These lyrics are perfect for my week:
And I’m damned if I do and I’m damned if I don’t
So here’s to drinks in the dark at the end of my road
And I’m ready to suffer and I’m ready to hope
It’s a shot in the dark and right at my throat
Cause looking for heaven, for the devil in me
Looking for heaven, for the devil in me
Well what the hell I’m gonna let it happen to me



Sometimes it is good just to remember that as much as you plan for things, sometimes life just happens. Cheers. 


Now go dance around your kitchen and listen to this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment