Saturday, December 3, 2011

christmas wish list

I am 26 years old, but I still make a Christmas list for my parents. I find that as I get older I don't want things like, oh, American Girl Dolls, but instead down pillows. Here are a few things on my wish list: 


-Flannel sheets (Is there anything more cozy in the winter?)
-Everything is Illuminated (I've heard this is a great book.) 
-Clinique black honey lip gloss 
-A kitchen scale 
-Decent metal measuring cups
-Tall brown leather boots (I found a pair I loved and my Mom let me get them early :)!) 
-Raincoat with a hood
-Clothes! 


I know, I have gotten so boring and practical in my old age. What is on your wish list??

2 comments:

  1. When I asked for the mag subscription Cooking Light on my list this year, I felt old too haha! I also asked for clothes, a lip stick, clutch, candles (old again ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a subscription to Cooking Light last year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's my favorite magazine and I get a bunch of magazines :)

    ReplyDelete